Second International Seminar on Fairy-tale and Storytelling Therapy in Portugal
Posted: January 13th, 2016 by admin
Good afternoon from Portugal,
We wish to inform that from 8 till 12 March 2016 the charming city of Sintra, Portugal will host the second International Seminar on Fairy-tale and Storytelling Therapy. It will be another opportunity to bring together specialists, academics, therapists, storytellers and other enthusiasts of fairy-tales and storytelling, and their therapeutic and healing potential.
The Seminar aims to delve deeper into this method by sharing experiences, new perspectives, approaches and results.
We are also most happy to announce the following speakers&workshops confirmed for our conference:
- Rosie Strain, Arts Psychotherapist & Storyteller, UK
- Boaz and Vered Zur, Expressive Arts Ireland
- Susan McCullough, School Counselor& Storyteller, Germany
- Olga Lipadatova, Psychotherapist, Canada
- Michał Malinowski, Museum of Tales and Stories, Poland
- Shai Karta Schwartz, Baobab Center for Young Survivors in Exile in London, teacher, Israel
- Beatrice Bowles, Master in Fine Arts, Storyteller, USA
- Jill McWilliam and Gill Morton, Educational Psychotherapists, London, UK
- Jacqueline Silva, LudoClínica, Registered with Play Therapy International, Portugal
- Laura Simms, Storyteller, Writer, USA
- Monica Carpendale, Kutenai Art Therapy Institute, Canada
- John L. Plews, PhD, Saint Mary’s University, Halifax, Canada
We will have 11 fantastic presentations/workshops and Storytelling moments.
It would be really great if you joined us and discovered Portugal and the magic of Sintra.
Adriana Jurczyk Duarte
Moonluza, Unipessoal Lda.